Unfortunately, I just had another birthday. It seems that no matter how hard I try not to have one they still happen! I did have a great time celebrating with my family all weekend, however!
They spoiled me!
Check out these cupcakes that Kaylon made all by himself!
(Do you notice the recurring theme here?.. Cupcakes!)
They were sooooo cute!! I loved them!
Spaghetti and meatballs!!!!
He used a Ziplock bag to squeeze the yellow frosting all over to look like the noodles, then added a Ferrero Roche chocolate dipped in raspberry or strawberry jam and topped with coconut! Darling!
(He secretly had Rodger take him shopping for all the ingredients...sneaky!)
Danielle got up early and decorated the whole house with streamers and birthday signs and made the table look all cute to match the cupcakes!
Danielle gave me Uggs (boots), Kaylon got me a gift certificate to Kohl's and Rodger got me a huge bouquet of flowers! They made my day very special and I love them all very much! Thank you everyone for remembering my birthday and making me feel loved!
Rodger didn't get a vase because he knew I had a lot of them, and I do, however, they are still packed away in the storage unit. Unfortunately, I didn't have anything to put the flowers in so we improvised and came up with the next best solution. I put them in a plastic container and then set them inside the milk can. I guess it turned out ok!
How cute are the spaghetti and meatballs cupcakes! What a creative kid! Glad you had a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete