November 30, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Thanksgiving was quiet this year and pretty uneventful.  We would have much rather been in Park City with the rest of the family but we made the best of it and had a good day.  Danielle and I made the whole traditional turkey dinner.  She is such a great helper!  I'm so glad she likes to cook and help out in the kitchen.  We made most of the food the night before so there wasn't too much to get ready on Thanksgiving day. It all tasted so good!  After we ate, the boys played video games and we all watched a movie and just enjoyed being together, hanging out and relaxing!  This past year I've really tried to focus on all that we've been blessed with and how fortunate we are.  I am so grateful for all that I have, my family, my friends, good health, and so many other things. We are truly blessed!  


 We kept everything pretty casual

 The spread!

 Mama's little helper!


1 comment:

  1. Looks so chill compared to the 33 people at my mom's house. It was CRAZY! I didn't help that Stockton refused to take a nap and refused to leave my sight and refused to get along with anyone. Next time I'm comin' to your house!

    ReplyDelete